1. Plank- Press your forearms on the ground with your legs extended behind you. Lift your body. Keep your chin behind your hands. Shoulders, back, and hips should be in-line. Hold for 30 seconds.
2. Six Inches and Hold- Lie on the ground with your legs extended. Place your hands beneath your bottom for better back support. Lift legs about six inches off the ground. Hold for thirty seconds.
3. Toe Touches- Lie on the ground with legs extended upwards. Reach with your right hand to touch your opposite leg's foot. Repeat with the left hand. Do 15 reps each side.
4. In and Outs- Sit on the floor with knees bent. Lift your knees off the ground and extend your legs. Don't touch the ground. Pull back in your knees and repeat. Do 15 reps.
5. Slow-Mo Mountain Climbers- Start in plank position with backside in-line. Slowly pull right knee to right arm. Return to starting position. Repeat on the left side. Do 15 reps each side.
6. Russian Twists- Sit on the ground lifting your upper body and knees to create a V-shape. Twist side to side. Be sure your elbows touch the ground for maximum results. Do 15 reps each side.
6.Scissor Kicks- Lie on the ground with legs extended upwards. Keeping one leg straight, lower the opposite towards the ground. While raising the leg back up, lower the opposite. Do 15 reps each side.
8. Core Ups- Lie on the ground with your knees bent and arms parallel. Slowly sit up while tightening the core, forming a V-shape. Hold for 3 seconds. Lower back down and repeat. Do 15 reps.