1. Head to your local grocery store and buy all the ingredients. Conveniently, Publix has a Mexican section on the international food aisle.
2. Take your 1 lb. of ground beef and put it in a skillet. Cook it on the stove on medium-high. Stir frequently.
3. Fill 2/3 of a cup of water and mix it with the full packet of taco seasoning mix.
4. Add the water and taco mix to the ground beef.
5. Bring the meat to a boil then let it simmer.
6. Grab a can opener and open some refried beans or any beans of your choice. Then dump the can in a sauce pan and cook it on the stove until hot.
7. Chop up a fresh head of lettuce to get the perfect shredded lettuce for your taco.
8. Chop up a tomato. I chopped up some pepper as well to add more flavor.
9. Heat the oven to 350˚ and cook the hard and soft shells just for a couple minutes until they are to you liking.
10. Continue to let the meat and beans simmer while the shells cool. This is when I worked on the presentation of the meal but putting all of the sides on a serving platter.
11. Finally you can build your taco! Enjoy!