NOTE: You can pretty much use any chocolate, milk chocolate is probably the best but I used Dark, you can also use white to make white hot chocolate!
1. Melt the chocolate in a pot. I used a half bag...... Don't turn the pot up too high, as you don't want to burn the chocolate! Stir constantly, and don't panic if the chocolate turns a bit lumpy!
2. As soon as the chocolates melted, turn of the heat and pour a bit of cream in. Whisk with a fork, keep pouring a splash of cream in and then whisk. repeat until you have a runnyish paste.
3. Once you whip together the melted chocolate and cream pour it into your cup. Depends on how chocolatey you want it. I usually pour it up to a quarter of the way, or this time less as you can see!
4. Next, heat up the milk in a pot or in the microwave, heat up enough for your cup, or whoever your making it for! And pour it into the cup! NOTE for froth on top I save a bit of the heated milk.
5. Stir, stir, stir!! Make sure it's mixed in well!
6. Get some more milk and put it in an empty bottle, or something that shakes well, I use an empty milk bottle! And shake it up real good! Check to make sure it's frothy!
7. And here we go! Pour the froth on top and sprinkle chocolate powder or grated chocolate on or as you can see, I used cinnamon, Or you can use both, your call!
Anyway it's Delish! And easy to make! Enjoy it! (like my sis and me! ^)