1) Make sure you have all the supplies.
2) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
3) In a bowl , cream together the butter and both sugars.
4)Add the eggs and vanilla and mix together until all creamy and combined.
5) Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is mixed well.
6)Add the dry ingredients and mix just to combine.
9) Drop the cookie dough 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet
10) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes,
11) Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then remove onto wire rack and cool completely.