1. Get a cookie rack. Trim off sides with a grinder, bolt cutter, or hack saw.
2. Measure outside length.
3. Make cuts for outer frame.
4. Measure other sides, then cut side pieces to that length.
5. Put frame together, but not glued or nailed yet, make marks for holes that will be used to hold rack in the place. Then drill holes.
6. After drilling holes, put rack in the holes drilled and then add other boards and nail frame together.
7. Almost done.
8. Cut chains to length. Cut 4 to hang rack, and as many others to hang pots. Then attach S hooks at each end.
9. Use pliers to close hooks. Note: close both ends on longer chains to hang the rack.
10. Next add a simple hanger. Use longer screws to attach chains that will be used to hang the rack.
This is what the longer screws are for FYI. So don't worry if you think you messed up.
11. Hang and you're all done!!(: