1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Gather cookie sheet, spatula, cooling racks, and cookie dough and open the cookie dough package
3. After spraying the cookie sheet, place the clusters of cookie dough on the sheet about 2 inches apart, pressing them until they are around a half of an inch in thickness.
Once the oven has pre-heated, take the cookie sheet and place it carefully into the oven
5. Set the oven timer for 14 minutes
6. Check the cookies to make sure they are golden brown once the timer has sound and remove them from the oven with gloves
7. Turn off the timer
8. Let the cookies cool for 1-2 minutes
9. Place the cookies on a cooling rack and Enjoy after 3 minutes!