1) Warm-up jump rope: One minute of jump rope. This is the only time that we will be doing jump ropes since you should already be warmed up in your second and third sets.
2) Jogging in Place: Do this for two minutes with thirty seconds going to knee ups and thirty seconds going to kick backs. You should alternate four times total.
Alternate to Kick backs
3) Push-up/Jump-up: After completing the push up, you will jump both feet between your hands and jump straight up, clapping your hands together above your head. Do twelve of these in one minute.
If jumping up is too hard after a try or two, step up and alternate legs.
4) Chair Kicks: Do two sets, alternating from right leg to left. All you want to do is get a chair and kick one leg, then the other over it. Do 30 kicks (fifteen per leg) on each side... 60 total.
5) Plank Runs/Mountain Climbers: You want to get into a plank position and alternate pulling your right, then your left leg in fast enough that you are almost running. Keep this up for one minute.
6) Kempo Kicks: For this, you want to kick you leg forward, then back for one minute. Make sure to turn back when you kick back. Alternate to the next leg after one minute.
7) Place a towel on the ground and jump from one side to the other keeping your feet together. Do this for one minute then, go on to your cool down.
Cool down for one minute by walking in place and moving your arms. After the cool down, complete two more sets without the warm-up jump rope.