Summer is the season for travel so we’re teaming up with JOHNSON’S® to share 5 tips + tricks all parents could probably use for their next crazy family adventure. We promise you can stay sane, folks!
1. Staying calm and collected is always rule number one as events happen unexpectedly, especially when little ones are involved. You may even need to repeat the phrase in your head as a pep talk ;)
2. It’s easier to travel with kids if you keep routines as normal as possible. Into puppet playtime? Bring some along for a show! And remember to bring an item that will sooth them if they get upset.
3. Add pre-moistened cloths to your packing list, like the new JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® baby cleansing cloths. They’re great for those moments when you aren’t near a bathtub and in need of a cleanup.
4. Reserve their three favorite toys as “plane toys”. These will create an incentive to fly tantrum free and you’ll have backups to ensure new exciting distractions throughout the entire ride.
5. Stay in areas that have kid-friendly activities right outside your door -- like museums, the beach, a park, etc. This will also make it easy to get back for a nap the moment a meltdown starts.
It’s time to get packin’! Pick up those lifesaver JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® baby cleansing cloths here: www.target.com/p/johnson-s-he…