If the holiday season brings you a mix of joy and anxiety, then you’re not alone. To avoid these holiday headaches, we teamed up with Jo-Ann to bring you 12 of our fave DIYs to make for all your gals.
1. No-Sew Winter Beanie: This cozy beanie doesn’t require a single stitch! The base of the hat is created with fabric glue and the top is made by fringing the fleece and tying it into knots.
2. DIY Tattoo Pom Pom Ornament: Breaking news — temporary tattoos can adhere onto glass and plastic! Why not update a clear ornament with temporary flash tats? bit.ly/2hSlNIh
3. DIY Choker: If you haven’t noticed, 2016’s hottest jewelry trend is the beloved ‘90s throwback choker. We love that we can make a bunch of chokers in one DIY sesh. go.brit.co/2hSp5eo
4. DIY Tassel Key Chain: This keychain can be made out of leather scraps from old DIY projects. Paint a cute multi-colored pattern, then fringe the leather! go.brit.co/2cgf5xm
5. Customize Some Trendy Sneaks: If your pal is a sneakerhead, chances are they’ll go bananas over these. go.brit.co/2hSntkH
6. DIY Gold Foil Tote: You can never have enough totes. Spice up a plain canvas tote by painting on gold leafing adhesive then topping with gold or silver foil. go.brit.co/2hSr3va
7. DIY Color Blocked Soap: These little darlings are almost too pretty to use, but you can let the person you are gifting these to make that call ;) go.brit.co/2hSsRVl
8. Homemade Sunglasses Case: Again, leather scraps FTW! You’re just a few leather hole punches and stitches away from a classy DIY sunglasses case for your favorites. go.brit.co/2hSB9MD
9. DIY Pool Float Ornaments: Take your DIY ornaments to the next level by modeling them after your favorite summer pool floats! go.brit.co/2hSmDEF
10. DIY Shoulder Duster Earrings: These earrings are a breeze to make. Present them in a cute way by attaching to a gift tag and trimming the edges with patterned washi tape. go.brit.co/2hStxK1
11. DIY Embroidered Ornament: Take after grandma with this DIY gift. Choose a classic snowflake or a silly saying to gift to your bestie this year.
12. DIY Marbled Accessories: You guys, we made this with nail polish! This DIY technique is one of our all time favorites, gives great results and is extremely easy to make. go.brit.co/2hStiPc
There you have it! 12 simple and sweet DIYs you should totally make for your favorites this year. Happy holidays!