Nothing tops the feeling of receiving real-life mail, and this is *especially* true during the holidays. Need more persuasion? Here are 10 reasons you should send your holiday cards via snail-mail.
1. Holiday Card > Holiday Text. Yep. Even if it is delivered with a cute emoji, a holiday text isn’t the same. So pick up a holiday card, handwrite that *same* note inside + send it via snail mail.
2. Holiday cards can act as a present. A sweet illustrated card with an even sweeter personal message will probably bring the same joyful feeling to your friends and family. bit.ly/2fAuKIB
3. Making cards is an excuse to practice your hand lettering. The holidays bring about many opportunities to get creative so break out those calligraphy and brush pens and get writing!
4. The receiver can proudly display and enjoy the card all season long. These cards will definitely add to someone’s holiday decor! Who doesn’t want that? bit.ly/2fAuklx
5. It’s a timeless medium. Folks have been sending analog mail for centuries. Just because there are new ways to communicate with our fave people doesn’t mean we should ditch time-honored traditions.
6. Snail mail is romantic: Summoning the courage to tell someone how you feel? Sending the message via IRL mail is sure to get their attention and show them how much you care. bit.ly/2fAsam4
7. Reading the card will be a special moment for them: Chestnuts are a-roasting, snow is falling outside, and your friends are curling up with a personal holiday message written by Y-O-U.
8. Your friends can repurpose the cards into ornaments, garlands and present toppers! Peek at this guide to find out how: bit.ly/2htZKtY
9. The more you send mail, the more you’re likely to receive mail. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD. If you’re known to send letters + cards, chances are your people will return the favor.
10. It will make your favorite people smile. It’s as simple as that. bit.ly/2fAtXYd