Studies show that you should dress for the job you want, not the one you have. So it's important to stock your work bag with products that will help you, quite literally, get the job done.
With the help of Office Depot, we’re bringing you 10 tips and essentials to werk it at work without breaking the bank.
1. Try the TUL Note-Taking System: This system is SUPER customizable, and has tons of interchangeable options, like tab dividers, task pads, different types of paper and page tabs.
2. Keep a Blazer at the Office: Have a last-minute VIP meeting? Adding a blazer to your outfit will instantly gussy up the look and make you appear more professional.
3. DIY a Leather Business Card Holder: Why not have the business card holder be as memorable as the business card itself? Click here: go.brit.co/21QiPED
4. Carry Beauty Essentials in Your Bag: This one goes hand in hand with our blazer tip. We’re partial to keeping makeup necessities in our purse for a midday touch-up.
5. DIY Mousepad: Remember that motivating feeling of using new school supplies? Same goes for your workspace. Try this fabric mousepad DIY to update your desk. Click here: go.brit.co/1TAQpI9
6. Make this Tassel Keychain Charger: B+C DIY editor Alonna figured out how to conceal a phone charger within a leather tassel AND make it into a keychain. Cute, sensible and totally DIYable.
7. 10 Minute Hair Hacks: Show of hands — who *actually* has time to do their hair every morning? Keep these hair hacks in your arsenal for a quick beauty boost. Click here: go.brit.co/24I4wHf
8. Get Smart with Your Jewelry: Yup, we’re talking about the hair-tie bracelet. It’s a bracelet that doubles as a hair-tie holder, meaning you won’t get icky indents on your wrist.
9. Customize a Calendar with Calligraphy: Print this customizable calendar and display on your desk for an ultra classy and easy update to your office space. Click here: go.brit.co/1VR1FXx
10. Customize a Mobile Phone Charger: Make your mobile phone charger adorable with this quick and easy tutorial and be on your busy-bee way! Scroll through to find out how.
We opted for nail polish and tape, but you could also use contact paper or stickers to customize it.
Add tape in even strips.
Use a paint pen to decorate the thinner sides.
Then add designs with nail polish and let dry.
Ta-da! A mobile phone charger updated in just minutes.
To check out more about the TUL Note-Taking System, click here: bit.ly/1OrS2qw